The AAC Clyde Space GD200 Gigabit Detector is a compact detector that converts digital laser signals in optical ground stations.
It features plug-and-play electrical interfaces with simple mounting options and was developed together with experienced Dutch research institute TNO.
If required, an integrated Modem & Detector Solution is available to simplify integration. In addition, AAC Hyperion is working with known Optical Modem suppliers to ensure compatibility with the laser communication supply chain.
- High-speed optical-to-digital conversion
- RS422/RS485, UART, and USB-C command & telemetry interfaces
- An optical sensitivity (BER 10-6) of -37.5dBm
- Typical data rate of 1 Gbps (max 1.25 Gbps), with solutions offering 10 Gbps currently in development
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-08-16
GD200 Gigabit Detector
283 g (including optional adapter board)
1. 10 Gbps model currently under development.