The AAC Clyde Space PULSAR-UTRX UHF/UHF Transceiver is a telemetry and command radio for nanosatellite missions compliant with CubeSat standard.
The system has a CubeSat kit PC/104 form factor and operates both uplink and downlink in the UHF range serving both commercial and amateur frequencies. The compact system features a beacon and a DTMF backdoor to increase their reliability in flight.
For transmit and receive, the system offers a configurable combination of AFSK and GMSK modes that are selected as an I2C command. If a reset occurs, the default mode will be selected which can be requested at time of production.
CubeSat, nanosatellite missions.
- UHF uplink, UHF downlink
- Compatible with the CubeSat standard with a CubeSat kit PC/104 formfactor
- Robust lower data-rate back-up radio for a higher data-rate radio
- Implements AX.25 protocol encoding/decoding with transparent mode with optional convolutional encoder
- With DTMF backdoor
- Inactivity beacon
- low-power Flash-based FPGA
- Transparent mode with optional convolutional encoder
- Serving both commercial and amateur frequencies
- Simple digital interface
- I2C interface for Command, Telemetry and user Data
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-01-19