The PULSAR-XTX is an extremely compact X-Band transmitter designed for CubeSat missions. The transmitter implements OQPSK and QPSK modulation with transmission data rates of up to 50 Mbps. It implements a CCSDS specification which allows this product to be compatible with commercial off-the-shelf satellite demodulators.
- Low power consumption
- Powered from unregulated battery bus or regulated 5V
- User programmable within bands
- Industry standard encoding and modulation techniques
- Compatible with low-cost commercial demodulators
- Based on CCSDS specification
- QPSK or OQPSK
- Compatible with AAC Clyde Space's X-Band Patch Antenna
- A range of high-performance PULSAR antennas available
- Supports both amateur and commercial bands
- Compatible with all AAC Clyde Space Zaphod Structures
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-01-12