The AAC SpaceQuest STS-300 AIS Receiver is a 6-channel onboard processing (OBP) satellite AIS payload capable of receiving more than 1 million AIS messages per day. This high performing payload, derived from the flight proven STS-200 is ideal for CubeSat and microsatellite missions with size, weight and power constraints.
- Easy to configure stand-alone AIS receiver
- Low power S-AIS Receiver
- Derived from high heritage STS-200
- 6 independent frequency agile receivers
- Integrated LNA and bandpass filters
- Automated duplicate message removal
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-12-02
STS-300 CubeSat AIS Receiver