The Arralis KKa-LNA-1929-EVAL is a Ka band MMIC Evaluation Board designed to test KKa-LNA-1929 Low Noise Amplifier.
It has an integrated terminal block for easy bias connection and consists of self-biased configuration.
The board has an additional 50Ω line to help with calibration to the MMIC die. It is available as a fully-assembled product as well as in the self-assembly form.
- SMK connectors
- 50 ohm matching at RF output ports
- Calibration line for gain calibration to die
- 15dB Gain (connector to connector)
- 42mm x 45mm size
- Integrated terminal block for easy bias connection
- Self-Biased Configuration
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2023-02-01
KKa-LNA-1929-EVAL Ka band MMIC Evaluation Board