The Arralis KKa-TR-SC-1929 is a K/Ka band Transceiver Single Channel Module designed for space applications.
It allows the direct interface with a modem or Software Defined Radio (SDR) enabling the full-functioning of Ka-band satellite systems.
The module also allows spacecraft designers to implement high data rate Ka-band payloads. Additional channels can be added in both the transmit and receive paths as per the customer's requirements.
- High speed data communications
- Space communications
- Frequencies: K/Ka-band
- Standard waveguide flanges
- Suitable for usage with modem/Software Defined Radio (SDR)
- Transmitter feedback for digital predistortion
- Programmable transmitter gain
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-10-20