The Arralis W-x4TX-9296 W band Transmitter Module designed for satellite communication applications.
It is an integrated standalone millimeter-wave module used in both airborne and space applications, particularly for radar and communication systems.
The module has a separate power board, providing additional ESD protection. It consists of Arralis monolithic millimeter-wave P-HEMT integrated circuits and patented technology. Some of its key Advantages include low frequency inputs, WR10 connections, single rail power supplies, and flexible integration.
- High resolution radar suitable for use in poor atmospheric conditions
- Highly accurate muzzle velocity testing and missile guidance systems
- Commonly used in radar on UAVs, aircraft, marine ships and rotorcraft
- Foreign object debris detection on runways
- Use in security check systems, high penetration of materials such as clothing
- Satellite communications systems that offer high data rate throughput
- Integrated self contained module
- 92-96GHz frequency range
- High output power
- Wideband operation
- Lightweight construction
- More detailed information of the target with a higher spatial resolution
- High penetration to certain materials such as paper, clothes, fog, smoke, clouds, etc
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-11-16