The Arralis W-x8TX-9296 W band Transmitter Module is a standalone millimeter-wave module designed for satellite communication systems.
It can be used to serve the needs of both airborne and space applications.
The module has a separate power board, providing additional ESD protection. It consists of Arralis monolithic millimeter-wave P-HEMT integrated circuits and patented technology allowing large scale integration.
The transmitter's inputs are either a variable IF signal between 2 and 6 GHz with a fixed LO or a fixed IF with a variable LO between 10.80 GHz and 11.40 GHz. Its power saturation is 15 dBm and has typically 20 dB of Image rejection.
Some of its key advantages include low frequency inputs, WR10 connections, single rail power supplies and integration simplicity.
- High resolution radar suitable for use in poor atmospheric conditions
- Highly accurate muzzle velocity testing and missile guidance systems
- Commonly used in radar on UAVs, aircraft, marine ships and rotorcraft
- Foreign object debris detection on runways
- Use in security check systems, high penetration of materials such as clothing
- Satellite communications systems that offer high data rate throughput
- Integrated self contained module
- 92-96GHz frequency range
- High output power
- Wideband operation
- Lightweight construction
- More detailed information of the target with a higher spatial resolution
- High penetration to certain materials such as paper, clothes, fog, smoke, clouds, etc
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-11-16