The Arralis W-x8TX-RA-9296 W band Right Angle Transmitter Module is designed for airborne and space applications.
It is a fully integrated standalone millimeter-wave module with the RF output at a 90° angle.
The module consists of Arralis monolithic millimeter-wave P-HEMT integrated circuits and patented technology allowing large-scale integration. It also has a separate power board, providing additional ESD protection.
The Transmitter's inputs are either a variable IF signal between 2 and 6 GHz with a fixed LO of 11.25 GHz. Its saturated power is 15 dBm and has typically 20 dB of Image rejection.
Some of its key advantages include low frequency inputs, WR10 connections, single rail power supplies, and flexible integration.
- High resolution radar suitable for use in poor atmospheric conditions
- Highly accurate muzzle velocity testing and missile guidance systems
- Commonly used in radar on UAVs, aircraft, marine ships and rotorcraft
- Foreign object debris detection on runways
- Use in security check systems, high penetration of materials such as clothing
- Satellite communications systems that offer high data rate throughput
- Integrated self contained module
- 92-96GHz frequency range
- High output power
- Wideband operation
- Lightweight construction
- More detailed information of the target with a higher spatial resolution
- High penetration to certain materials such as paper, clothes, fog, smoke, clouds, etc
- 90° RF output
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-11-16