The Blue Canyon Technologies Nano Star Tracker (NST) is a star tracker compatible across spacecraft platforms with flight heritage. The star tracker is desgined for challenging and sensitive missions.
The star tracker exhibit extensive flight heritage and proven performance making it suitable for standalone missions or constellations. The star tracker is qualified beyond GEVS level environments, providing a low SWaP-C solution for the customers. The turnkey starlight-in, quaternion-out system integrates easily and comes with user-friendly documentation.
- Heritage exceeding 100 trackers
- Low SWaP-C
- Tracks stars down to 7.5 magnitude
- On-board star catalog (>20,000 stars)
- Lost-in-space star identification
- Shock test qualified
- EMI/EMC tested to MIL-STD-461
- User friendly RS-422 or RS-485 interface
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2023-01-17