The Bradford Space Propulsion Remote Terminal Unit (PRTU) is designed for LEO and deep space applications. It is designed to operate for a TID up to 30 kRad under a proton-heavy environment.
The PRTU can also be combined in a single unit with other subsystems from Bradford Space as part of the Deep Space Avionics Stack (see SuperNova PCDU). It is a plug and play unit compatible with a set of ECAPS HPGP thrusters:
- Best-in-class thruster count to weight ratio, optimized for high delta-v missions
- Modular design for optimal mission-specific performance (output/drive count)
- Unique interface towards valve drivers, valve heaters & thermistors, reactor heaters & thermocouples as well as upstream latch valve and pressure transducer
- High reliability and single failure tolerant architecture
- Ensured compatibility with 1N, 5N and 22N ECAPS HPGP thruster products
- Extensive internal and external housekeeping
- Thruster driver output count
- Latch valve and pressure transducer count
Testing & qualification
- Vibration/shock: qualified to NASA GEVS levels
- EMC: qualified to MIL-STD-461
- Derating rules: ECSS
- PCB(A) assembly: IPC class 3
The product is ITAR Free.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-08-13