The COSATS COSTR CubeSat Structure is designed for space applications.
It consists of built-in separation switches to ensure that the CubeSat structure is powered off before launch.
The product has the capability to install various types of CubeSat subsystems and it is compatible to use for CubeSats between 1U to 6U. It also has the capability to configure side panels as per the mission requirements.
- The design of COSTR is based on the international standard of CubeSat
- The COSTR CubeSat Structure uses high-strength aluminum alloy 7075/high-strength lightweight magnesium-lithium alloy
- All screws are non-magnetic, high strength, corrosion-resistant titanium alloy screws
- Hard anodizing is used in the surface treatment
- Operating temperature:-40°C~+80°C
- The subsystems that meet the standard of CubeSat could be directly mounted on the COSTR CubeSat Structure
- The internal space can be flexibly adjusted to adapt to the installation of the subsystem
- CubeSat subsystem and payload could be configured in a horizontal/vertical direction.
The COSATS COSTR CubeSat Structures has flight heritage since 2016.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2023-01-22
COSTR CubeSat Structure