The CubeSpace CubeWheel Large is a family of reliable and easy-to-integrate satellite reaction wheel that comes in small, small+, medium, and large sizes. It includes a highly balanced flywheel disc, a brushless electrical motor, an electronic driver, and a microcontroller circuit. The wheels can be given a speed reference command through I2C, UART, or CAN.
- Easy Interfaces:
- Each wheel is mountable on its small or large face, enabling the option to mount the wheel in all axes of your satellite
- CubeWheel can operate at a wide range of voltages between 6.5V and 16V
- Modular Design:
- Four available sizes meet the typical CubeSat ADCS needs ranging from 2 CubeSat up to a 20kg satellite
- CubeWheels are designed modular, with shared electronics design between all sizes of its wheels
- Reliable Package:
- Each reaction wheel is individually balanced to reduce vibration
- All wheels provide a durable and reliable mounting interface under vibration
- Comes with all driving and interfacing electronics integrated into a complete package
The GEN1: CubeWheel Large has achieved flight heritage since 2014.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2023-07-05