DCUBED offers the Micro DCUBED Pin-Puller (uD3PP) for SmallSat, NanoSat and other New Space applications ranging from triggering the release of deployable structure like solar arrays or antennas, to CubeSat deployers and satellite HDRM solutions that release the satellite from the launcher, to various other applications where a joint connection needs to be separated like for example a rover from a lander. The actuator is designed and developed by keeping the needs of the New Space customer in mind, where size, costs as well as delivery time are most critical.
DCUBED also offers a counterpart release nut that can be viewed here.
DCUBED is available to work with customers to develop customer solutions that fit their needs. DCUBED especially excels in scenarios where customers need to pack their space-bound sytem in a small form factor for launch, but then needs to be big in space.
- Small size (cubic shape), to have more space for the payload
- Actuation sensor, delivering piece of mind that it worked
- Adaptable interfaces, adjusting to the customer's application, not the other way around
- Export Limitation Free, so customers can fly their satellite everywhere
- Resettable >100 times, so that customers can do a lot of testing
- Redundancy, as it is always good to have a back-up plan
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-06-20