The ANT-COMS-HORN-KA-D18 is an antenna designed in K and Ka band frequencies which mainly provides multi-carrier operation in applications that required high bandwidth and high data rate throughput. It has a very compact and lightweight design which allows to fit it in 2U cubesat chassis.
- Frequency range: 17.3-22.2 GHz & 27-31 GHz
- Directivity: 18.3 dB (17.3 GHz) 24 dB (31 GHz)
- Return loss 20 dB
- Axial ratio < 1 dB
- Crosspolar values lower than -25 dB.
- Dual circular polarization antenna.
- Simultaneous transmission and reception.
- High performance antenna with very compact design (2U).
- Customized interfaces for cubesat structure.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2020-12-16