The EOSOL ANT-CLSA-RAD-UHF-G9 is a conical log spiral antenna with UWB performance that operates at the UHF band.
The antenna can be presented in different frequency range configurations depending on the application and mission needs.
This feed provides circularly polarized radiation and has been designed as part of an array of an LDR (Large Deployable Reflector) antenna for radiometry applications.
- Radiometry instruments satellites
- Radiotelescopes feed
- Defense: angle of arrival detection
- 3 MODELS - frequency range:
- 0.4 – 2 GHz
- 0.4 – 0.9 GHz
- 0.9 – 2 GHz
- Single circular polarization (LHCP/RHCP)
- Input SMA coaxial port
- Lightweight mechanical design
- Use in Array configuration to achieve higher directivity to feed an offset LDR
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-10-31