The Exotrail ExoMG™-nano-L is a Hall Effect Thruster (HET) belonging to the ExoMG™-nano product line within the ExoMG™ product family. The ExoMG™-nano-L is dedicated to CubeSats and nanosats, where mass and power are hard-constrains, and miniaturization is critical. The ExoMG™-nano-L can be customized to meet specific customer requirements, including multiple form factors.
The ExoMG™ product family includes a range of integrated HETs that address the needs of a wide range of platforms, from 6U up to 250 kg. Scalability is at the core of the ExoMG™ propulsion system product family and is a consequence of its modular design.
For more information about the ExoMG™ product family and customization possibilities for specific customer requirements, please have a look at the following representative products:
For general information about the ExoMG™ product family and Exotrail's approach to collaborating with customers to provide customized solutions that meet specific mission need, please view the ExoMG™-custom page.
- Volume: 2 U+ Tuna Can
- Nano-size thruster head: tilt is adjustable towards Center of Mass for 6U to 20U platforms, with low thermal influence on the platform
- Bundle of COTS tanks: optimal form factor and performances, shipped pre-filled
- Thruster Control Unit: can be mounted separately from the thruster body
- Power Bus: several options available
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-04-28
ExoMG™-nano-L Hall Effect Thruster
1. The system is throttleable, and several other operating points are available.
2. Exotrail can provide complete units in a shorter timeframe (3-4 months) under certain conditions.