NART-EPS Electric Power Subsystem (EPS) provides superior life cycle, depth of discharge, efficiency and reliability compared to its alternatives.
Super capacitors provide far better life-cycle and robust thermal operating envelope compared to popular battery options.
NART-EPS is its user-friendly development environment. NART-EPS has different options for development and flight models, allowing users to conveniently develop and launch their satellite on a cost and time effective manner.
Components used on the system are selected from previous missions and/or thoroughly tested on TVAC to ensure best performance and high reliability on orbit.
* PC-104 Bus Standard
* Inhibit Switches For Safe Flight (x3)
* PDM Switches For Power Distribution (x10)
* Maximum Power Point Tracking
* Max. Input Voltage 20V For All BCR
* Input Current (per input channel): Up To 2 A
* Output Power Buses
* Regulated: 3.3 V, 5 V, 12 V or Optıonal V
* Unregulated: Battery Voltage (6.2 – 8.3 V);
* 1x up to 25 W 5V bus
* 1x up to 16W 3.3V bus
* 1x up to 12 W 12V bus
* Power Management Up To 40 W
* Interfaces: I2C (Current, Temperature And Voltage Telemetry)
* Latch-up Protected Outputs
* Highly Efficient Regulators (up to 95%)
* Temperature Sensors
* Total Weıght: 103 g
* Dimensions: 86 X 93 X 21 mm
* Optional Regulated Voltage: (8V – 35V instead of 12V)
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2020-06-10