The NanoAvionics Multi-purpose Redundant 12U Bus (MP12-R) is designed for space applications. It consists of a flight computer, payload controller, electric power system, communication, and propulsion systems. The propulsion unit also provides satellites with decommissioning capability at the end of the mission. It also has an option to be configured for earth observation missions.
- Total Empty Bus Mass: 7000 / 8000 g
- Payload Volume: up to 8 U
- M12P Bus is already pre-integrated (mechanically, electrically and functionally tested) and pre-qualified to be ready for instant payload integration. Therefore, final flight acceptance and flight readiness procedures are minimized for the Customer.
- Default operation of M12P Bus during satellite mission is implemented at command level by execution of uploaded scripts.
- A sophisticated mission code can be prepared by the NanoAvionics team according to separately agreed terms and conditions.
- A payload integration service can be performed by the NanoAvionics team according to separately agreed terms and conditions.
- Inter-satellite link for regular connectivity.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2023-03-08
Multi-purpose Redundant 12U Bus (MP12-R)