The 1D MGSE is a device created to both facilitate and shorten the assembly process while satisfying the quality requirements. The 1D MGSE for PocketQubes is compatible with the PocketQube Standard — 1P, 2P, 3P. It allows you to mount and rotate the satellite in 1 axis. It shortens the procedure of manipulating the satellite when you perform manual activities, such as mounting the components inside the satellite and performing tests.
Main benefits of using the 1D MGSE for PocketQubes:
- Improving safety during integration and testing
- Reducing time and cost of the assembly process
- Rotating satellite around the vertical axis
- 1 Degree of Freedom
- Locking mechanism (1 axis)
- Horizontal and vertical mount
- Adapter compatible with 1P, 2P, 3P
- Optional custom mounting holes
- Optional grounding (recommended)
- Optional anodized surfaces
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2020-04-27