NanoAvionics Magnetorquers MTQ3X are a set of two (X and Y-axis) magnetorquer rods and one air core Z-axis magnetorquer coil which are mounted on a PC/104 form factor PCB to enable nanosatellite attitude control. The system is designed as a part of NanoAvionics 'SatBus' nanosatellite platform but can be used with any third party ADCS controllers that can provide 3 H-bridge PWM controlled voltage outputs to each torquer coil.
The main features include:
- 2 magnetorquer rods with soft magnetic cores and 1 air torquer coil
- Suitable for CubeSat detumbling & magnetic attitude control
- Compatible with PC/104 form factor and most CubeSat structures
- 3 separate 1.5 mm pitch PicoLockTM connectors for power input to each axis (connectors can be customized if required)
- PCB: Gold plated FR-4 (IPC-6012B)
- IPC – A600H class 3 assembly, soldering per ESA specification ECSS-Q-70-08
- Custom options available
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2021-04-22