The NanoAvionics UHF Antenna System 1X2U is an antenna system consisting of RF Splitter and 4 monopole antennae. RF Splitter is a key element in turnstile antenna systems. It matches impedance and splits one RF signal into a phasing network to form a single circular polarized antenna. This results in almost omnidirectional radiation pattern with no blind spots. Blind spots can cause signal fading due to satellite tumbling.
- Polarizations: Circular: +Z axis LHCP, -Z axis RHCP
- Compatible with NanoAvionics M6P bus
- Conforms to the envelope of the 6U CubeSat Design Specification (Rev. Provisional)
- Integrated deployment system
- Mounted on a spring-loaded hinge with 7075 grade aluminium housing
- Molex PicoLock series 4-pin connector for the deployer connection
- MCX 50 Ohm co-axial connector for antenna RF cable connection
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-06-06