The UHF radio utilizes a half-duplex architecture with high performance low power consumption transceiver which is controlled by a dedicated ARM Cortex-M4 MCU. The radio uses the ultra-high frequency band (UHF) that is programmable in 430 to 440 MHz range.
- High-performance ARM 32-bit CortexTM-M4 CPU
- Clock Speed: 16-72 MHz (configurable)
- Up to 48 KB of Built-in SRAM
- 256 Kbytes of Built-in Program Memory
- 64 MB On-board NOR Flash Memory for User Data
- RF Architecture: Half Duplex
- Frequency Range: 430-440 MHz
- Modulation: 2-FSK (G3RUH compatible)
- Deviation: 3 kHz (G3RUH compatible)
- Bit Encoding: G3RUH
- Data Packet Format: AX25
- In-orbit Re-configuration Capability
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2020-12-11