The MiniSatCom series includes lightweight radios useful as a low data-rate transceivers for satellites. The design is compatible as the primary up-link and/or down-link radio of a satellite system or a convenient backup radio for systems +20kg.
Many developers have a challenge to consider how many components to purchase for a development program. RadioBro wants to provide products that meet the customer need. The Developers Kit provides 4 radios, the Essentials Kit and Training Kit are 2 radios each.
- Direct control of the RF amplifier power enable, a critical feature regarding radio licensing compliance.
- Powered by most satellites without customization, accepting anywhere from 3-5.5V.
- Data I/O interactions at a variety of voltages, accepting anywhere from 1.8-5.5V. (built-in voltage levelshifter)
- Satellite developers can use any of these communications protocols to interact with the radio: SPI, TWI, USART
- MMCX connector, a reliable miniature coax connector. A bypass load protects the radio if transmission are sent without an external antenna engaged.
- Rugged Case, the outer shell of the radio is a hard metal, ensuring durability in your lab, through launch, and in orbit.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2020-12-11