The Redwire NOVA Battery Pack offers a long-life battery solution with high energy density. The NOVA is a modular 28V, 15.4Ah battery pack for spacecraft power utilizing commercial lithium-ion cell technology. Packs can be combined in parallel to increase total electrical power system capacity.
Key benefits of the NOVA Battery Pack include:
- use of commercial technology to reduce cost and increase availability
- long-life cell technology, which enables a wide variety of mission applications
Applications of the NOVA Battery Pack include:
- Earth Orbit Missions (LEO, GEO, HEO, MEO)
- Lunar Missions
- Spaceflight Missions
- Space Vehicle Electrical Power System
- Customizable Payload Power Solutions
Redwire Space Power Systems are export controlled through an ECCN (Export Control Classification Number) issued by the United States Department of Commerce, ECCN 7A104. Export shipment requires successful application for an export license. Redwire is AS9100D/ISO 9001 certified.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2021-09-17