Gluon Explorer is an advanced microsatellite platform optimized for high autonomy, fault tolerance and in-orbit networking. It is designed for MEO, GEO and deep space orbits, particularly for GNSS, data relays, Satcom and EO applications.
The design follows a payload-agnostic approach, maximizing service availability and cost effectiveness.
- Software-defined architecture & modular avionics
- Reconfigurable in-orbit
- Precision ADCS - Optical Communications Capable
- X-Band electronically steerable phased array
- Autonomous Orbit Keeping and FDIR (Failure Detection and Recovery)
- Minimal NRE (Non-Recurring Engineering)
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2021-12-01