The Satlab A/S QubeAIS Receiver is a flight proven SDR based Automatic Identification System receiver (AIS) designed for LEO satellite missions. The receiver is software configurable for simultaneous reception of either AIS channels 1 & 2 (162 MHz) or the long-range channels 3 & 4 (156.8 MHz). It uses a low-IF frontend in conjunction with a 16-bit fixed point DSP to maximize performance at low power consumption.
- Easy to configure stand-alone AIS receiver
- In-orbit configurable for 162 MHz or 156.8 MHz long-range AIS channels
- Possible to download raw IF spectrum samples
- Flight heritage from multiple CubeSat and micro-satellite missions
- 1 GB of onboard data storage
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-05-03