The Satlab QubeAIS is a fully self-contained SDR based Automatic Identification System receiver (AIS), suitable for LEO satellite missions. Using less than 1 W during full load, this versatile SDR offers excellent performance given the typical constraints of a CubeSat - or as secondary payload on larger satellites. The receiver is software configurable for simultaneous reception of either AIS channels 1 & 2 (162 MHz) or the long-range channels 3 & 4 (156.8 MHz).
The QubeAIS is flight proven on several CubeSat and microsatellite missions, including AAUSAT3 flying in a 800 km polar orbit with a dipole antenna.
The key features include:
- Easy to configure stand-alone AIS receiver
- In-orbit configurable for 162 MHz or 156.8 MHz long-range AIS channels
- Possible to download raw IF spectrum samples
- Flight heritage from multiple CubeSat and micro-satellite missions
- 1 GB of onboard data storage
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2020-10-25