The Energy Harvesting System (EHS) module is designed for performing solar energy harvesting in collaboration with up to 9 solar cells arrays combined into two groups each connected to a high-efficiency dc-dc power converter integrated with solar cell maximum point power tracking. The module implements an ideal diode operation for each solar input channel.
- Up to 96% of power converter efficiency for wide range of input voltage range.
- MPPT based on the perturb-and-observe algorithm. A fixed, software-controlled solar array point of the operation is also available.
- Continuity of energy harvesting under the logic section permanent failure.
- Output regulated power bus designed for co-operation with 3S battery pack based power system architecture.
- Individual power system for the logic section with fault handling functionality and external on/off the logic section controlling.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2021-06-25