Based on great interest and success of SatRevolution SW1FT mission (shared platform for in-orbit demonstration on track to launch December 2020), our team is happy to announce next mission to host external payloads and provide in-orbit services related to Earth-Observation.
STORK is a 3U CubeSat based on SatRevolution NanoBus with flight heritage to launch mid-2021. Aimed at EO-related service provision, we currently have capacity for external payloads. Whether you’re looking for a simple in-orbit demonstration and verification, or you’re building a complex business case for your Earth-Observation systems and services, SatRevolution STORK is the right opportunity for you.
Equipped with SatRevolution Vision 300 optical payload and all necessary subsystems to provide service to payloads:
- Power system with up to 50 W of peak power for external payloads
- Optical payload with up to 5 m GSD
- Advanced attitude determination and control system with up to 0.2 degrees of pointing accuracy
- Redundant UHF communication system for command telemetry
- S-band communication system for data downlink
- All current payload interfaces available
- 36 months of mission lifetime
- Launch to 500+ km Sun-synchronous orbit in mid-2021
- Range of innovative payload and data services available
SatRevolution STORK creates value in following (but not limited to) business cases:
- Image processing, value-added Earth-observation services
- Demonstration of Earth-observation-oriented technologies in real-life scenarios
- Provision of services and data
- Obtaining flight heritage for your sub-systems and componentry
Current available payload slots:
- 6x of 0,25U slots
- 3x of 0,5U slots
- x 1U slot
- 1x tuna-can external slot
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2021-03-22