The μTx-200 Wide Band Transmitter Unit (WBTx) is a state-of-the-art, high-reliability X-Band transmitter developed to meet the demanding radiation requirements of long-term space missions and the high data rates for supporting advanced digital modulation schemes. Based on the uKa-Tx architecture, the WBTx is capable of data rates up to 1.2 Gbps and is available with multiple modulation and encoding options.
- Radiation Tolerant Design for Space Applications
- Ruggedized for Launch and Deployment
- Convolutional Encoding, standard
- Mates to Industry COMSEC
- Various Parts Levels Available
- MIL-STD-461 EMI
- B.I.T. & Key Parameter Monitoring
- Fully Re-Configurable In-Orbit
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2020-08-02