The Space Micro Inc. μKaTx-300 Ka-Band Transmitter is a Ka-band transmitter with a radiation-tolerant design suitable for space missions and ruggedized for launch and deployment.
Various parts levels are available and a Ka-band receiver is also available as an option.
- B.I.T. and key parameter monitoring
- Ka-band receiver (optional)
- Fully re-configurable RF frequency in-orbit
- Fully re-configurable RF output power in-orbit
- Fully re-configurable data rate/modulation in-orbit
- Fully re-configurable Forward Error Correction on/off in-orbit
- 8-PSK, 16 APSK, 32 APSK, OQPSK, QPSK
- Convolutional encoding, standard - Reed-Soloman & BCH, LPDC (7136, 8158)
Mass customization is available.
Testing & qualification
The system conforms to MIL-STD-461 EMI (Tailored).
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-02-11