The Space Vector Corporation Lithium-ion Battery PN 39151 is a lightweight battery system designed for aerial and space applications. It consists of redundant circuits and weighs approximately 0.7 lbs. The battery is accompanied by an additional charger/analyzer named PN 501011. The charger provides programmable protection and monitoring of the battery.
- Launch Vehicles
- Aircraft / UAV
- Hypersonic vehicles
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- Redundant circuits
Features of Charger/Analyzer PN 501011
- Provides Programmable Protection and Monitoring
- Cell Balancing during Charging
- Discharges Battery and Measures Capacity
- Max/min cell voltage, current, temperature
- Standardized data interface provides instant health status and real-time telemetry
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-06-07