The Space Vector Corporation Lithium-ion FTS & TM Battery PN 39401-1 is designed for aerial and space applications. It is a compact and lightweight product specially designed to use in missiles, aircraft/UAVs, and satellite launch vehicles. The battery is accompanied by an additional charger/analyzer named PN 501061. The charger provides programmable protection and monitoring of the battery.
- Launch Vehicles
- Aircraft / UAV
- Compact and Lightweight
- Digital Interface
- RS-422 Standard Communication
- Digital and Analog Cell Health & Status (H&S) Data
- Cells Screened and Batteries Tested per RCC 319 For FTS Applications
- Micro-D Connectors
- 23.5 W Cell Heater for Low Temp. (<-20⁰C) Operation
- UN 38.3 Tested
- NAVSEA S9310 Tested (Pending Completion 6/22)
Features of Charger PN 501061
- Provides Programmable Protection and Monitoring
- Cell Balancing during Charging
- Discharges Battery and Measures Capacity
- Battery Cycle History
- Number of charge cycles, max/min cell voltage, current, temperature, and more
- Standardized data interface provides instant health status and real-time telemetry
The system has achieved flight heritage.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-06-07