Spacemanic's Eddie - the On-board Computer - is a Cubesat OBC module suitable for nano-satellite C&DH, TT&C, mass storage, and ADSC.
Eddie is made from components with extensive flight heritage on several space missions and complies with selected ECSS norms.
The system is compatible with a variety of commercial Real-Time Operating Systems and is provided running a FreeRTOS-based OS and variety of software drivers.
Eddie is plug-and-play computer designed to enable communication with other components and sensors with just a few command lines of code.
- Robust, plug-and-play design
- High-reliability and radiation-tolerant data storage
- External on-board watchdog
- On-board gyro/acc/mag sensors
- On-board temperature sensors
- Cubesat Space Protocol / AX.25 / KISS
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-10-25