Spacemanic's Murgas - the UHF/VHF Transceiver is a space-grade, software-configurable UHF/VHF transceiver for long-range satellite communication.
The robust device is enables transmitting and receiving of signals at the same time without interference.
It has a half-duplex, narrow-band operation and RF parameters that are fully configurable in orbit.
Two modules for full duplex are also provided and HAM services (beacon, CW, digipeater) are included.
- Programmable RF carrier frequency and FSK deviation
- Supports KISS, CSP, and AX25
- Integrated heat sink (also works as EMI shield)
- Full and half duplex operations
- Two modules for full redundancy
- Compatible with components from other vendors
- GFSK/GMSK, CW modulation
- Compatible with Spacemanic cubesat standard
- Engineering model and simulator available
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-10-24