OrbiCraft-Pro satellite kit presents a set of electronic and mechanical parts for manual assembling of CubeSat-compliant spacecraft, in other words, a CubeSat construction set. When assembled, it can operate in laboratory and in open space conditions as well. Design supports both ways of usage: in a laboratory for educational purposes and on low-Earth orbits as CubeSat satellite for scientific purposes*.
"Educational" modification** is an educational set designed for the students, studying basics of spacecraft design, production, assembling, testing and operational processes.
- 1U CubeSat structure – 1 pc.
- On-board computer – 1 pc.
- Power supply unit – 1 pc.
- Si solar panels (side) – 4 pcs.
- Si solar panel (end edge) – 2 pcs.
- UHF transceiver - 1 pc
- UHF antenna system (w/ service panel and RBF) – 1 pc.
- Protective side plates with fasteners - 4 pcs
- Protective end plates with fasteners - 2 pcs
- Transport case
- USB cable and charging
- Cables - Set for 1 U
- Options included: no
* After passing the complex of pre-launch tests.
** Standard modification. Can be changed for particular project.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2020-07-29