STM's Mission Planning Software is a web-based application that can be used to plan operations for missions consisting of one or more satellites, subject to constraints and resources. The Mission Planning Software performs high-accuracy computation of mission parameters, enabling engineers to explore opportunities to maximize benefit from their satellite system.
Key features include:
- Automatic planning without user intervention
- Ability to create image requests through the map application with utilities such as distance measurement on the map
- Feasibility analysis at the entry of an image request using satellite dynamics and image geometry
- Satellite power and memory management
- Support for different imaging request types:
- Strip (both parallel to orbit and inclined)
- Periodic image acquisition
- Single Pass Stereo
- Wide Area Slicing
- Border Line Slicing
- More than 10 different image / target guidance methods, which differs in steering modes including special imaging techniques such as constant GSD
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2021-05-11