The Tensor Tech ADCS10 - Magnetorquer based integrated ADCS is an Attitude Determination and Control System (ADCS) suitable for 1U-3U CubeSats in LEO, utilizing a 3-axis magnetorquer.
Two modes are available, de-tumbling and rough pointing, and GNSS or TLE information is required to operate in rough pointing mode.
The video below is a presentation by Tensor Tech from the 2021 satsearch webinar: "a guide to selecting an ADCS for a small satellite mission". For more information about the webinar, and to see footage of the entire event, please click here
- Suitable for 1U-3U CubeSats in LEO
- Design lifetime of 3 years
- Two modes: de-tumbling and rough pointing
- 3-axis magnetorquer
- Sufficient performance for solar panel pointing; UHF/VHF antenna in cases of limited power and volume
- Optional fine sun sensor removal in case of simple mission requirements such as de-tumbling.
- Two modes available: Detumbling and Rough pointing.
- The system is provided with an optional GNSS receiver and antenna.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-05-25