The Tesat LCT135 is a laser communication terminal for transmission up to 80,000km; GEO to GEO, GEO to LEO, GEO to Airborne, GEO to Ground.
- Gigabit Inter-Satellite Link (ISL) for Data Relay on GEO
- Core element of the operational service for the European Data Relay Satellite System (EDRS)
- 14 flight models delivered/in production
- Space qualified coherent 1064nm laser source
- Homodyne BPSK modulation
- Designed for long range, high data rate transmissions with resiliency to sunlight and jamming.
- 2Mbps forward channel (tasking); 3.6Gbps data rate increase; dual wavelength(1064nm + 1550nm) for interoperability options
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2023-01-30