The Optimized Development Unit (ODE) for iX5100 series is a mini-ITX compatiblem rapid engineering platform for the e2000 and e2100 reliable heterogeneous compute products. The ODE provides flexible software development based on the SpaceCloud software framework. SpaceCloud includes Lightweight Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (AMD64) with UNiLINK kernel driver for extended IO and health monitoring through FPGA. Open source Linux libraries provide support for AMD GPU kernel driver, AMD IOMMU kernel driver, AMD DDR RAM memory Error Correction Code (ECC), OpenGL, Vulkan, OpenCL (patched Mesa/Clover), Robotic Operating System (ROS), Open Computer Vision (OpenCV), and optional machine learning libraries (e.g., Caffe, Theano, TensorFlow, PlaidML, OpenVino).
ODE is also available for on-line development as-a-service in Unibap facilities, to test and develop specific applications or ideas. Please file a request to learn more.
Unibap core space offerings include:
- Radiation tolerant payload computing hardware
- Linux Driver/API & Application Software Development
- AI algorithm development and implementation
- Software for data distribution
The main features of the ODE include:
- Processing: e20xx family/e21xx family
- AMD SmartProbe (Internal only)
- FPGA JTAG interface (Internal)
- FPGA ARM Cortex-M3 interface (internal)
- Graphics interface: HDMI & LCD/LVDS
- Optional add-on: Intel Myriad X on Aaeon Ai Core X
Explore other Unibap products on satsearch:
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2023-11-23