The SpaceCloud Earth Observation and Robotics Simulator (SCEOS) is derived from Unibap’s industrial Intelligent Vision System (IVS-70) and shares the compute capabilities of the radiation tolerant SpaceCloud iX5.
SCEOS is a powerful stereo vision entry solution for robust and intelligent automation development for aerospace and industrial automation.
SCEOS is also available for on-line development as-a-service in Unibap facilities, to test and develop specific applications or ideas.
Unibap core space offerings include:
- Radiation tolerant payload computing hardware
- Linux Driver/API & Application Software Development
- AI algorithm development and implementation
- Software for data distribution
The main features of SCEOS include:
- Processing: e20xx family/e21xx family
- AMD SmartProbe (Internal only)
- FPGA JTAG interface (Internal)
- FPGA ARM Cortex-M3 interface (internal)
- Graphics interface: HDMI & LCD/LVDS
- 2x Color or Monochrome 5.2 MegaPixel (MP) global shutter CMOS sensors
- Handles stereo pair synchronization at up to 44 fps with 5,2 MP (2560x2048) or higher fps with lower resolutions.
- Can leverage addons for increased accuracy using random laser pattern generators.
Explore other Unibap products on satsearch:
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2021-01-14