The VORAGO Technologies VA10805 is a 32-Bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 microcontroller manufactured with HARDSIL® technology offering superior operational lifetimes, 300 krad (Si) TID, low leakage performance and latch-up immunity in space.
- Manufactured with HARDSIL® technology
- Timer System
- 24 configurable 32-bit counters / timers
- Input capture, Output compares
- PWMs, Pulse Counters, Watchdog timer
- Plastic 128 pin LQFP (14 x 14mm) package
- Latchup immunity > LET = 110MeV-cm2 / mg (T = 125 °C)
- REB1 development board
- Keil™ MDK-ARM microcontroller software kit
VORAGO parts are subject to export control restrictions by the US Department of Commerce. We are obliged to know who the customer is, where the parts will ultimately end, and what application they are to be used for. ECCN classification 3A001.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-02-16