The Hemeria Honeycomb aluminum and carbon structures are simple/complex panel structures made using internal laser surface treatment technology. The satellite structure is designed for earth-observation, telecommunications, science satellites or constellation of satellites. 400 aluminium/CFRP panels are manufactured per year.
- 2200 sq-m2 ISO 8 clean room
- ISO 5 area
- Capacity to accommodate structures of up to 4 metres x 2 metres
- 2 drilling machines
- Internal Laser surface treatment technology
- 3D control machines
- 3 heating press for panels bonding
- AIT dedicate area in order to integrate satellites 500 kg class
The system has achieved flight heritage. 200 Satellites are flying with Hemeria equipment.
The product is approved on the following missions
- FALCON EYE - NILESAT
- IRIDIUM NEXT constellation
- GLOBALSTAR 2 constellation
- ATLID HOUSING structures
- PLEIADE NEO satellite
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-03-08