Submit a bid for a space product or service.
We'll do the work for you.
Ever struggled trying to get in touch with customers of ground, launch or satellite products and services? Struggle no more!
Our lead engine is set up to streamline the process of engaging with customers from all over the world.
We'll work closely with you to showcase your bid to customers. Just browse the list of leads below and submit bids for the ones that you can offer solutions for.
Interested in how leads are generated? Check out our request engine.
you submit a bid
Send us all of the details of your offer to the customer for the lead you've chosen.
we contact the buyer
We check with the buyer if they are interested to learn more about your bid.
you talk to the buyer
We introduce you to the buyer so you can mature the opportunity further.
Don't want to spend time browsing for leads and want them to be delivered to your inbox directly?
RFQ and lead time for X-Band Transmitter that can support up to 350 mbps
CubeSat Propulsion Module
RFQ for a CubeSat Propulsion Module
1. Type of orbital manoeuvres planned: Orbit Altitude Correction + Momentum Dumping
2. Satellite size: 12U
3. Total impulse required (N.s): 500 Ns
RFQ and lead time for 10 FMs and 1 EM of an AOCS:
- The Average Pointing Error (APE) of the bundle shall be better than 5 deg at 3 sigma
- The Average Knowledge Error (AKE) of the bundle shall be better than 1 deg at 1 sigma
- Maximum mass of spacecraft is around 500kg
- The AOCS actuators shall be able to control the disturbance torque up to 0.6 mNm during at least 60% of the orbit
RFQ for 10 units of a GNSS receiver shall be compatible at least with the GALILEO network
Position accuracy < 100 m
RFQ and lead time for 10 FMs and 1 EM for an OBC with baseline requirement of
- Several UART link or CAN bus are preferred interface
- capability to store more than 20 Gb of spacecraft data
The buyer will have an NDA to share detailed requirements
If you need help with submitting your bid, click here to chat with us.