PULSAR-DATA compact transmitter solutions are designed for advanced missions where a high data rate downlink is required.
The low power consumption PULSAR-STX solution operates at amateur and commercial bands respectively and is user programmable within bands. The transmitter implements QPSK modulation with transmission data rates of up to 2 Mbps. It utilises an open network encoding scheme based on the IntelSAT IESS-308 specification which allows this product to be used with low-cost commercial satellite receivers.
- Low power consumption
- Powered from unregulated battery bus or regulated 5V
- With Full, ½, ¼ and ⅛ rate modes
- Support for commercial (2.2 – 2.3 GHz) and amateur (2.4– 2.45 GHz) bands
- User programmable within bands
- Industry standard encoding and modulation techniques
- Compatible with low-cost commercial demodulators
- Based on IntelSAT IESS-308
- QPSK or OQPSK
- Compatible with AAC Clyde Space's S-Band Patch Antenna
- Compatible with all AAC Clyde Space Zaphod Structures
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-01-17