The AAC Clyde Space ZAPHOD 12U Structure is a versatile, user-friendly, and adaptable structure with several avionic and payload configurations. The structure complies with NASA's General Environmental Verification Standard (GEVS) requirements and is fitted with anodized rails and deployment switches.
The structures have been extensively tested and are qualified to work according to all major launch vehicle standards. They are also flight-proven and are designed to offer a high degree of modularity, supporting bespoke payload configurations to meet challenging mission requirements.
The products are available off-the-shelf with a choice of shear panel or standard cut-out pattern. Structures may then be customized according to mission requirements, with modification options including deployable panels and bespoke cut-outs.
- Compatible with all rail-deployers
- Compliant with NASA’s General Environmental Verification Standard (GEVS)
- Designed to maximize internal volume
- Compliant with CubeSat design specification
- Deployment switches to ensure compatibility with manned flights
- Customizable internal stack layout for ease of access during integration
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2023-10-19