The AAC Clyde Space ZAPHOD 6U Structure is a lightweight, adaptable, and user-friendly structure with a variety of customization options. The structure is fitted with deployment switches and anodized rails, and complies with NASA's General Environmental Verification Standard (GEVS) requirements.
The products are available off-the-shelf with a choice of shear panel or standard cut-out pattern. Structures may then be customized according to mission requirements, with modification options including deployable panels and bespoke cut-outs.
The structures have been extensively tested and are qualified to work according to all major launch vehicle standards. They are also flight-proven and are designed to offer a high degree of modularity, supporting bespoke payload configurations to meet challenging mission requirements.
- Compatible with all rail-deployers
- Compliant with NASA’s General Environmental Verification Standard (GEVS)
- Designed to maximize internal volume
- Compliant with CubeSat design specification
- Deployment switches to ensure compatibility with manned flights
- Customizable internal stack layout for ease of access during integration
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-08-16
ZAPHOD 6U Structure