The Accord ACC-GPS-NANO is a miniaturized GPS-GAGAN receiver designed specifically for small satellite applications in LEO.
The receiver supports 16 acquisition and tracking channels to enhance the time to first fix under cold start.
The NMEA protocol and the proprietary protocol provides the information needed during the satellite motion.
The receiver is designed to work with an active GPS antenna. The power to the antenna is fed by the receiver itself.
- Accurate determination of orbital position and time
- Position or/and time stamping of payload data
- Designed for satellites operating in the LEO
- GAGAN-GPS receiver
- Supports 16 Acquisition and 16 Tracking channels
- Supports 10 Km/s velocity profile and 2g acceleration
- 9-Pin, D-Type, Micro-D Plug Male Connector for power and signal interface
- SMA female connector for antenna interface
- Message interface on UART and I2C
- Radiation Tolerant COTS
The product can be customized as per requirement.
This product is subject to export clearance by the Government of India.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-05-24
1. From the date of the acceptance of the confirmed Purchase Order, subject to timing of export clearance by the Government of India.
2. Open sky, C/N0 of 40 dB-Hz or higher, HDOP < 2, VDOP < 3