The Accord ACC-GPS-NANO-NR is a GPS-SBAS receiver with a 32-Channel GPS-SBAS engine to determine orbital position and time designed for LEO missions.
- Accurate determination of orbital position and time
- Position or/and time stamping of payload data
- Designed for satellites operating in the LEO
- GPS-SBAS Receiver packaged in a metallic enclosure
- Supports 16 Acquisition and 16 Tracking channels
- Provides precise 1PPS pulse output
- Supports 10 Km/s velocity profile
- 3.3 V Input Supply
- Consumes less than 500mW
- Supports on-board LNA for interface with a passive patch GPS Antenna
- Supports RS-232 / RS-422 serial interface with custom binary message output
- 25-pin D-sub connector to bring out the power and signal interface
- Radiation Tolerant COTS
The product can be customized as per requirement.
This product is subject to export clearance by the Government of India.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-08-04
1. From the date of the acceptance of the confirmed Purchase Order, subject to timing of export clearance by the Government of India.