The Alén Space TOTEM Software Defined Radio (SDR) is a flight-proven software defined radio system suitable for communication nanosatellites. TOTEM operates in commonly-used nanosatellite frequency bands using Xilinx's Zynq-7000 SoC with an embedded Linux and programmable logic. It also includes a wide frequency range transceiver and can be reconfigured in-orbit.
- High-performance System-On-Chip (SoC) - Xilinx Zynq-7000 series
- Wide frequency range RF transceiver (AD9364)
- FSI-connector based interface
- Option to combine in the same payload several applications (SDR, ADS-B, AIS, IoT, and SIGINT) with different frequency bands
- SDR transceiver across several frequency bands: UHF, VHF, S-band, and L-band
- Processing capabilities for X-band, Ka-band, and Ku-band
The system has achieved flight heritage.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-08-04